A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

Pirates in SPACE!

An adventure for free and looks amazing!  Allods is a fantasy adventure you can't pass up.  With two dueling factions you level yourself up to an eventual dual in astral space.  Guild run ship float through astral space taking on amazing conflicts.

This is one of the most exciting free to play games I've ever joined.  I know usually I cringe at the sound of free to play but this one has been great from the beginning.  Unfortunately I haven't played enough to get into the end game details because I get drawn where my friends are.  This game is truly a beauty and if you want to try something new and don't want to spend a dime this is the game.

The graphics are comparable to WoW with it's cartoon look but it truly looks amazing.  Plus it's a lot of fun if you use 3d glasses :)

It is a European game meaning it's not the typical grind grind grind you see in Asian F2P mmos.  I think if you're looking at getting away from the well known this is the way to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour