A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

What do you want?

This is a blog about MMOs, online gaming, game ideas, and experiences.  I want this blog to represent you so please give me your feedback on what you would like to hear about.  I want to get you details about games you've never heard about and absolutely have to try!  Also get your feedback and plan some events!  Everything starts from some where and I've started it.  Now I just need you!  What's your favorite genre?  What genre do you want to see utilized more?  Do you like PvP or PVE?  Do you play with low age tech or are you up to date?  I would like to help you out in all these areas.  Leave some comments and lets get at it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour