A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

Nuked Out!

Fallout Online a really good idea but will it pass the test of the fallout series we have grown to love?  I wish I knew.  The tormenting tiny email hints they send seem to give me no hope as to what is to come.  I want to see footage and a site full of material!  So the big question is what's the big secret?  Looking through the email links it seems to have some pretty odd ideas for weapons.  One looks like it's almost from Gears of War.  Interplay is laid claim that they will indeed start the beta tests in the early 2012 and have the game out my the second half of 2012. (By Eurogamer)  Will it be worth it?  We will see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour