A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

The Hot News!

With Rift being the big shot right now I have officially bought it and will be playing tonight.  I plan on giving a review as soon I can.  It's offical release was today but it's been out and around for awhile with the exclusive Open Beta.  From the word around it sounds like it should be a pretty solid game and I'm looking forward to making my own uniquely tailored class.

With MMOs these days they seem to be flying around like hot cakes.  Not being as easy to stick to one as it was back in the day when there were very few to choose from.  With the added ADD to the mix it really hard not to want to follow the crowd to the next best thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour