A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

Frak! I've been hit!

Battlestar Galactica is a new MMO created by SyFy.  It's a browser based game and it's run surprisingly well.  Though I haven't seem to get any interest into it.  I haven't ever been much for flying in space.  You do get your own avatar and depending on which route you go Cylon or Human you still get to walk around and everything.  Being in a Raptor is pretty cool and the game play plays alot like EVE.  Though I think it's a little more involving. It's still in Beta and I don't think it's a huge hit so it might be a bad idea if you're looking for a crowd, but if you like Battlestar and you want to try something new this is certainly the way to do it and it's free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour