A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

Cabal Of The Future

A few years back i was desperately searching for a new MMO to play and I was promptly suggested Cabal.  It never really worked  for me though because I had an inferior laptop at the time.  Now in the making is Cabal 2.  A promising look of graphics and action but not much is said about the game itself.  They say a picture is a thousand words but I've seen even that to be deceiving!  Even then this will probably be a cool game to check out in some free time after it's release.  It will most likely be free 2 play like it's counter part but who knows.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour