A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

Mouse Break!

What do you look for in an mmo?  There are several different methods being implimented these days but typically the WoW style seems to be the easy hit.  There are many more flavors out there though dealing with how real or guided you want your experience.  For the MMOs designed for the player the create around them is a much slower and sometimes even less appealing type of play even though by pure discription it sounds like a great idea.  It is all what you have to put in it and for those with little time I see the guided tour being the way to go.  The biggest question though is why do you play MMOs?  I play for the ever growing giant worlds and the companionship of friends from time to time.  This is hardly ever given in the single player experience.  Please feed me your comments and let me know how you feel about it.  The more I know the better my posts will be tailored to what you as my readers want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour