A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

Customize your Online Experience!

Some us are dieing for a way to make our own games and just make something that screams out YES, I made that!  Well the tools are at your disposal with Atmosphir!  I rarely have time to actually sit down and create something but right here is a pretty handy tools to be able to make your own levels and games and share them with friends for free.  Now I know I know it's not really an MMO but it does have Online play with friends and it's pretty cool to take a look at if you ever have the time.  Plus free is nice :)  The catch is in order to get really nice things such as better models and the such you need to pay for them but I'm pretty sure you can make something pretty cool even with just the tools they give you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour