A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

YEAH! Bounty Hunters!

So I've been a huge fan of Boba Fett ever since I can remember.  Thinking of him as thee ultimate B.A.  Still think that to this day.  Well the Old Republic has allowed IGN to release this new videos for more of the Bounty Hunter class.  I definitely have to say I'm even more excited then I was before.
With this being in the making for YEARS it's been highly anticipated by all.  We can only hope it will be coming out soon.  They say it'll be out this year but anything could happen.  I would like to keep a positive mind though and keep my thoughts to it's release.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour