A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

It's RELOADED!

Being accepted onto the streets of San Paro I will be giving you information about the new design of APB: Reloaded!  I really hope for some great changes considering the let down it was originally.  I can honestly say though it had THEE best customization I have ever had my hands on and I hope to see at least that still in the game.  Really the huge improvement needed before was the game.  After I actually get the game on my computer and get a chance to get in I'll get you informed!  But mind you it is still in Beta and anything can happen!  First wave here I come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour