A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

To the Gamers Arsenal!

STEAM is a must have for ALL PC gamers.  I don't care if you play MMOs or not this is the best way for allot of things.  Getting connected with friends, getting involved in your favorite gaming community, keeping track of your games and best of all DISCOUNTS!  I can't tell you the hundreds of dollars I've saved waiting for great deals and nabbing it the second I can.  It's essentially the free connection of Xbox Live but for PC.  I also have a community site on steam called IAMMMOGAMER.  If it can become a big community we can then start associating things with it.  Perhaps a cross MMO guild or many other things. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour