A blog dedicated to MMOGAMERS and their ideas and bring the MMO gaming community together.

Black Prophecy: U.S. closed beta has started

Black Prophecy is a SciFi space shooter alot like EVE but way more action with emthysis to get you right inot the fight and have control of your ship. This is a must try game and is now shooting to get beta players in the U.S. So sign up and get in line to give this baby a try!


Edit: So I gave Black Prophecy a try today and it was simply amazing.  The cut scenes were great and the action was awesome!  The controls to the space craft were simply astonishing.  I could move back and forth with ease it was designed perfectly with fluid motion.  I was very impressed.  I think this game is going to be a very big hit and everyone should give it a try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I AM MMOGAMER © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour